Friday, June 11, 2010

Wall Street Journal Great Reviews of Granada, Nicaragua



Nicaragua for years has been on top of various travel agencies' Top Destination lists, but you know you've made it when the acclaimed Wall Street Journal offers accolades to Nicaragua as an enjoyable tourist destination.

Reporter Nicholas Casey recently spent some time down in Granada, Nicaragua, the oldest European city in North America, and had a lot of good things to say about the colonial city, Lake Nicaragua's isletas, ecotourism in the area and the gastronomy of Nicaragua.

Read the full article here.

1 comment:

Hans said...

Hi Nica Girl,
I am an expat selling a real beautiful house in Granada. I came across your blog and wondered if you could help. Inspired by your blog I created my own. It is at:
http://granadahouse.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think.